The Heartbleed vulnerability (CVE-2014-0160) affects the popular OpenSSL cryptographic software library used to secure internet communication. Following the release of this OpenSSL vulnerability, we immediately initiated a review of EMC Information Infrastructure and RSA products to assess any potential impact. (more…)
Reeny Sondhi is Sr. Director, Product Security Engineering at EMC Corporation. She is responsible for driving the strategy and execution of EMC’s software security program including EMC’s Security Development Lifecycle, a company-wide initiative to build secure products. She also leads EMC’s common security engineering technologies and the EMC Product Security Response Center, which is responsible for managing and resolving security vulnerabilities in EMC products. Additionally, she has responsibility to lead the security certification strategy and program for EMC products. More ...
Latest posts by Reeny Sondhi (see all)
- Impact of the GNU glibc gethostbyname Function Buffer Overflow “GHOST” Vulnerability on EMC/RSA Products - January 29, 2015
- Impact of the GNU Bash ShellShock Vulnerability on EMC/RSA products - September 25, 2014
- Impact of the OpenSSL Heartbleed vulnerability on EMC products - April 11, 2014
- How Product Security Protects & Enables Our Customers to Move the Ball - January 8, 2014
- DevOps & Application Security: People You Need to Know - August 21, 2013