This week in San Francisco, tens of thousands of security professionals are gathering for the the RSA Conference. For the seventh year in a row, representatives from EMC’s Product Security Office have been selected by the conference program committee to speak in a session. If you are at the conference, come an meet one of us: (more…)
Eric Baize is Senior Director of the Product Security Office at EMC Corporation. He leads the Product Security Office with company-wide responsibility for product security and supply chain assurance, covering vulnerability response handling, security development lifecycle implementation, supply chain risk management, coordination of security certifications and integration of RSA technology in EMC products and solutions. More ...
Latest posts by Eric Baize (see all)
- Impact of the GNU C Library getaddrinfo() Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (CVE-2015-7547) on EMC/RSA Products - February 21, 2016
- Secure Design in the Limelight - September 2, 2014
- Assessing the Security of Acquired Software: One size does not fit all! - May 7, 2014
- EMC Product Security Sessions at the RSA Conference - February 25, 2014
- Building Trust through Product Security - December 6, 2013