On May 15th and 16th in Washington, D.C. hundreds of secure software practitioners gathered for the first Security Development Conference organized by Microsoft. What made this conference unique was not so much the focus on secure software practices as it was the quality of the speakers and of the attendees.
Eric Baize is Senior Director of the Product Security Office at EMC Corporation. He leads the Product Security Office with company-wide responsibility for product security and supply chain assurance, covering vulnerability response handling, security development lifecycle implementation, supply chain risk management, coordination of security certifications and integration of RSA technology in EMC products and solutions. More ...
Latest posts by Eric Baize (see all)
- Impact of the GNU C Library getaddrinfo() Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (CVE-2015-7547) on EMC/RSA Products - February 21, 2016
- Secure Design in the Limelight - September 2, 2014
- Assessing the Security of Acquired Software: One size does not fit all! - May 7, 2014
- EMC Product Security Sessions at the RSA Conference - February 25, 2014
- Building Trust through Product Security - December 6, 2013